On 03/17/2016 09:00 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
>  [x] Alpha  - go ahead and release as 8.5.0

I have failure in the following tests:
+++
   [concat]
TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestCipher.NIO.txt
   [concat]
TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestCipher.NIO2.txt
   [concat]
TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestOpenSSLCipherConfigurationParser.NIO.txt
   [concat]
TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestOpenSSLCipherConfigurationParser.NIO2.txt
+++

Basically that prevents my tests to go forward, it seems those tests are
just wrong as openssl might not have the cipher we have in JSSE and I
don't think that should be considered as an issue. I need to have a
closer look but the results seem to depend on openssl version.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic