On 04/03/2019 08:34, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hi Mark,
> The download link doesn't work (404)

Looks like they have moved things around a bit. Try starting from
https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/8.0.1/?d

> Do you have any idea about how to build or download to execute servlet/jsp
> tck part?

All the notes we have - including known TCK bugs and expected failures
are on the wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT/Jakarta+EE+TCKs

The bugs we have reported are getting fixed but those fixes are only
going into the master branch not the 8.0.1 branch.

I need to go digging to see if I can find a download location for
standalone builds for the master branch.

Mark