On 13/06/2020 20:56, Michael Osipov wrote:
Am 2020-06-13 um 19:56 schrieb Christopher Schultz:

All,

I see Mladen has gone crazy updating mod_jk for IIS. The build process
looks fairly straightforward in a way that isn't so straightforward
for e.g. libtcnative.

I suspect most of it is the work that has gone into his "Custom
Microsoft Compiler Toolkit Compilation" to make sure it has everything
it needs.

I wonder if this could be Dockerized to make it even easier for just
about anyone to perform a Windows build of mod_jk. Even better,
perhaps a similar toolchain could be used to build libtcnative as well.

Does anyone have extensive Docker experience? I certainly do not...

I prefer CMake for truly portable builds. Due to my recent work on libtcnative I have noticed that both the autoconf files als well as Makefiles have a lot of ancient cruft. I'd be happy to invoke just CMake and just make on any platform. That is a long-term goal for me with tcnative.

That's the next goal.
Make it used by vcpkg, etc..

Regards
--