Chris,

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 7:32 AM Christopher Schultz <
ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> <snip/>
> Tests on Windows 10 passed except for a timing issue which wasn't
> reproducible on a second run.
>
> <snip/>
> * Junit Tests: FAILED
> *
> * Tests that failed:
> * org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelMemberArrival.APR.txt
> * org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelMemberArrival.NIO.txt
> * org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelMemberArrival.NIO2.txt
> *
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelSenderConnections.APR.txt
> *
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelSenderConnections.NIO.txt
> *
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelSenderConnections.NIO2.txt
> * org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelStartStop.APR.txt
> * org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelStartStop.NIO.txt
> * org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.TestGroupChannelStartStop.NIO2.txt
> *
>
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestNonBlockingCoordinator.APR.txt
> *
>
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestNonBlockingCoordinator.NIO.txt
> *
>
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestNonBlockingCoordinator.NIO2.txt
> *
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestOrderInterceptor.APR.txt
> *
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestOrderInterceptor.NIO.txt
> *
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestOrderInterceptor.NIO2.txt
> *
>
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestTcpFailureDetector.APR.txt
> *
>
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestTcpFailureDetector.NIO.txt
> *
>
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TestTcpFailureDetector.NIO2.txt
> * org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestCipher.APR.txt
> * org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestCipher.NIO.txt
> * org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.ciphers.TestCipher.NIO2.txt
> *
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net
> .openssl.ciphers.TestOpenSSLCipherConfigurationParser.APR.txt
> *
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net
> .openssl.ciphers.TestOpenSSLCipherConfigurationParser.NIO.txt
> *
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net
> .openssl.ciphers.TestOpenSSLCipherConfigurationParser.NIO2.txt

I've been having failed tests for a while now with the timing of the
tribes.** packages on Ubuntu laptop (not a VM).  At first I was concerned
but I believe that it's a non-issue.  Recently I added the following to
build.properties to skip those tests:

test.exclude=org/apache/catalina/tribes/group/Test*,org/apache/catalina/tribes/group/interceptors/Test*

Best,

Igal