<snip/>

Would you be able to run the TCK against this release candidate? I need to add that to my toolbox as well, maybe for the next release.

I've just checked and the Java EE 7 TCKs were the last ones we received via the JCP before we were unable to agree renewal on acceptable terms with Oracle. That means we should have TCKs for all current Tomcat versions:

8.5.x - Java EE 7 via JCP
9.0.x - Java EE 8 / Jakarta EE 8 via Eclipse
10.0.x - Jakarta EE 9 via Eclipse

The only complication is that the Java EE 7 TCKs are still - technically - under the NDA we signed. We might be able to argue that since Oracle has made the TCKs public via the donation to Eclipse that the NDA is now void but I'm not sure how legally sound such an argument would be. Therefore, if you want access to the Java EE 7 TCKs we'd better follow the NDA process. If you want to go this route, ping me off-list and I'll send you the link to the NDA for you to sign. I can then file it in the right place and get you access.

Meanwhile, I'll look at running the Servlet TCK for 8.5.68.