Coty,

On 5/23/22 15:22, Coty Sutherland wrote:
On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 2:53 PM Christopher Schultz <
ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

All,

Please remember that the ApacheCon North American conference is still
accepting presentations until 23 May 2022.

The Tomcat track currently has *zero* proposals, and we were hoping to
fill a 3-day track.

So please, send in your ideas for presentations!

How are we doing now? I just submitted one with the hopes of submitting a
second, but I think one is about all I can handle at the moment...

jfclere proposed 4 talks and it looks like remm added another 2. I guess yours is the 7th. (I can't actually see the submitter names right now). I haven't done any, yet (I was going to wait to see what else showed up).

The CFP is officially over today, so I'll probably drop 3a few in there, too.

I'm sad to see that no non-committers submitted anything. Maybe its just that people aren't ready to travel/conference quite yet.

-chris