I would really Love to have something, but I just don't have the time to work
on anything like this, nor do I feel confident enough yet. Chris keeps blowing
holes in my understanding so now I think I need to go and fine-tooth thru the
documentation. I really feel I know proper "instance" configuration, but now,
not so sure. :-=) Maybe in an upcoming year when I'm older, closer to
retirement age. :-D

Thanks,

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Asst. Vice President
He/His

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | EAS | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.