On 06/20/2011 03:28 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 20/06/2011 14:21, Mladen Turk wrote:
Just don't see what was the problem with that option that
would require it to go away. This wasn't discussed on the dev list
so if I weren't tracking the svn commits it would be a big surprise on
the next tomcat release.

Look at the patch again. It only removes the option for configtest

It depends what you have in CATALINA_OPTS.
If you have -d32/-d64 this won't get picked.
However still don't get it why it was removed?

Funny, but I was actually trying to add $CATALINA_OPTS
to the version command, so we get consistent JVM behavior.

Regards
--
^TM