On 20.06.2011 20:10, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 20/06/2011 19:07, Rainer Jung wrote:
>> Thanks Konstantin. I'll take a look at cleaning up 1) to 3), likely
>> using the DateFormatCache from the AccessLogValve as a utility class.
>
> Already on it. Note DateFormatCache can't be used because a) JULI can't
> depend on Catalina and b) the AccessLog timestamps are accurate to the
> nearest second whereas the logging timestamps use ms.

Sorry for not having answered quicker:

- you can use DateFormatCache like in the AccessLogValve: cachig is most
efficient if done on a per second basis. Adding the milliseconds after
the cached format is trivial and can be done after retrieving the format.

- Yup, I have a variant ready, that copied a small DateFormatCache class
into juli.

I can post the patch in a few minutes, just want to test first.

Regards,

Rainer