On 02/21/2012 09:56 PM, Costin Manolache wrote:
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Rainer Jung<rainer.j...@kippdata.de>wrote:

On 21.02.2012 21:30, Costin Manolache wrote:

Is this going to be from head ? How can I get the NPN ( sslext.c )
included
?

Mladen is aiming for 1.1.23, so he will be releasing from the 1.1.x branch.

What's the process for backporting ? The main change is adding a file, so
it should be pretty safe.

Not sure if that code is safe and I doubt it'll compile on all platforms,
E.g
TCN_IMPLEMENT_CALL(jint, SSLExt, setSessionData)(TCN_STDARGS, jlong tcsock,
jbyteArray buf, jint len)
{
unsigned char bytes[len];
^^^

This is not valid C code, although some compiler might allow it.
You would need to use malloc for that buffer since the 'len' is not known in
advance.
BTW, what's the purpose of this code? Seems it requires java API as well, so
not sure if that's present in all tomcat versions 1.1.23 is supposed to run.
However if not used I don't care ;)

Regards
--
^TM