On 25/03/2012 20:52, ma...@apache.org wrote:
> Author: markt
> Date: Sun Mar 25 19:52:05 2012
> New Revision: 1305109

> Log:
> Add Tomcat 3.2 docs

This is the start of the process to move the Tomcat web site to
svnpubsub as mandated by the ASF infra team.

Note that we could also move the site partially or fully to the CMS but
that is a bigger step and probably one we want to consider alongside the
discussions we have had around updating the overall style of the docs
and site.

The first few steps will be to add files for the docs for the latest
versions of those components that are no longer supported.

After that, I'll be checking in an updated build script that will allow
us to update the 5.5, 6.0 & 7.0 with minimal effort after a release.

Then all add support for updating the native and jk docs.

Finally, taglibs and the Maven plug-in will need to ensure that their
sites are svnpubsub compatible.

The short version is that once the entire site is in svn, we can switch
to svnpubsub.

The big advantage this will give us is the ability to make changes to
the site that appear on the live site in seconds rather than an hour or so.