Hi,

I've prepared the initial change for offline generation of effective
web.xml.
The change is in github:
https://github.com/violetagg/apache-tomcat-8.0/commits/master.
I have a few minor changes that I plan to do but before then I prefer to
get your opinion about the refactoring that I made and the change as a
whole.

Here is the list with the major changes that I did:
- The java objects that represent data structures for web.xml were moved
from o.a.catalina.deploy to o.a.tomcat.util.xml package.
- The web.xml parser functionality was moved to a new package -
o.a.tomcat.util.xml.parse
- The functionality that scans for web fragments was moved to a new package
- o.a.tomcat.util.xml.scanner
- The functionality that scans for annotations was moved to a new package -
o.a.tomcat.util.xml.processor
- Added functionality for offline generation of effective web.xml

I'm looking forward to your comments.

Regards
Violeta Georgieva