Right.  It runs on a Raspberry PI now and runs significantly faster with the
xml changes.  I'd like to get it through a full TCK run and actually announce
"TomEE certified on a Raspberry PI".  I have gotten it pretty close to
complete, but several chunks of tests timeout as that platform is a little slow.

-David