Hi Romain,

I don't get successful tests in my localhost for quite some time. :) Oddly
the same code runs fine on our build servers (at least, some times).
I've just tested it again on a windows 8 and linux box. Both failed, but
for different reasons.

On win8, something went wrong in the tests of the openejb-core module.
The linux build complains about the rest-example tests.

I will be able to post more details later this evening.

[]s,
Thiago