>>Yep fixed rest issue ;)
Nice. :)

>>The pool ones are weird and i never have it locally :(
I have a theory: clock issues. It seems that the clock runs slower in VMs
(google "clock drift virtualbox" or "clock drift vmware")

Added an assert error message in order to help to identify the issue....
Results :

Failed tests:
  StatelessInstanceManagerPoolingTest.testStatelessBeanRelease:128
invocations timeout -> invocations.getCount() == 18