arquillian update/fix is done for weeks, OpenJPA guys doesn't move but we
can fork even if that's a bit sad, OWB is not an issue IMO (we just need to
ask).

However our TCKs report is broken (report, not TCKs themself ;) so we need
it to be fixed before any release.

About maintenance releases: I think it is clear we are not able to do so.
So when somebody able to release is ready to do it, let's just release IMO.

*Romain Manni-Bucau*