Thanks for your quick reply,

I think it would be a good point for a newcomer to start contribution. If
someone can guide, I can fix that.

Regards,
Chamil


On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 5:26 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi
>
> good catch. You are right...but this block should actually be removed ;)
>
>
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau
> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>
>
> 2014-05-23 13:52 GMT+02:00 Chamil Jeewantha <[email protected]>:
>
> > I found the following code segment on init method of
> > TomcatWebAppBuilder.java
> >
> >         if (standardContext.getConfigFile() == null) {
> >             final String s = File.pathSeparator;
> >             final File contextXmlFile = new
> > File(standardContext.getDocBase() + s + "META-INF" + s + "context.xml");
> >             if (contextXmlFile.exists()) {
> >                 BackportUtil.getAPI().setConfigFile(standardContext,
> > contextXmlFile);
> >                 standardContext.setOverride(true);
> >             }
> >         }
> >
> > I wonder why the File.pathSeparator is used instead of File.separator. Is
> > this purposefully done? If so what is the reason?
> >
> >
> > Thanks in Advance! Sorry if this is a mad question.
> > --
> > [email protected]
> >
>



-- 
[email protected]

Reply via email to