I know you're probably under pressure from above, bit it's kind of an impossible question to answer without many more details? How long is a piece of string? If we are to put any time and effort into an answer for you then surely it is fair that you also put some time and effort into helping us come to that answer?

Providing a level of effort estimate will require some effort. Unless you actually drop your deployment into TomEE, or provide us with a copy of your deployment, we're not really in a position to guess.

Things that should be minor:
JAAS
EJB
DataSources