Hi all,

my name is Jacopo, I am a committer of Apache OFBiz [*].
I apologize for the off-topic question, but in OFBiz we have a large number
of external dependencies and it is a pain to maintain the LICENSE and
NOTICE file of the releases.
I have noticed that your project has several dependencies as well and that
in your release you have a nice and clean LICENSE file.

Are you using a script to generate it from the Maven dependencies? What is
your strategy?

Any input or suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work you are doing,

Jacopo Cappellato

[*] http://ofbiz.apache.org