Sorry I got dropped along the way (and am not subscribed to your dev list).  I
believe both projects are already in public repos, so keeping there would be
fine.  The most important part is getting the IP Clearance started in the
incubator.

As far as moving the repos, its just an infra ticket (once the IP clearance is
done) requesting moving the repos.  One of the infra admins will ask to be made
an admin in your repo and will execute the move once done.