Hi,

I am using 7.0.2 TomEE. When I am accessing the Remote Beans I see the below
issue.

[Root exception is java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to connect; nested
exception is:
       org.apache.openejb.client.ConnectionPoolTimeoutException: No
connections available in pool (size 5).  Waited for 1000 milliseconds for a
connection.]

I tried adding the below 2 properties in the system.properties file to have
larger pool size, but still i see the same issue
openejb.client.connection.pool.size
openejb.client.connectionpool.size

Is any additional configuration apart from this needs to done to resolve
this ? Can anyone please help me on this.

Thank you.

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html