Hi Dignesh,

did you check if you really fill the pool - guess so since 5 is quite small
- before trying to increase it?
otherwise the properties you mentionned should be read from system
properties - you can need to pass them really to system properties and not
system.properties, don't recall if 7.0.2 was synch-ing both early enough.
Also which client connection config do you use? plain ejbd?

Romain Manni-Bucau