I'll check Jon.
Regarding profiles, my idea about a MP build was to also allow us to have a
minimal binary with just the MP stuff. This mean removing specs that are not
part of MP specs, like JPA. I guess this could be controversial, but it would
allows us to have a very small footprint binary.
Roberto    On Monday, March 5, 2018, 4:24:22 PM GMT, Jonathan Gallimore