it hits the fb_tomee8 branch
note that you need mp-config-api built locally - if anyone has perms to
deploy a snapshot it would be welcomed and we can add the eclipse snapshot
repo if not already here

don't hesitate to have look even now it is merged, we can still change
everything

open point: we reuse eclipse api, it is asf v2 so should be ok just with a
notice ref but just asking in case we want to own the api with some
hardcoded provider

Romain Manni-Bucau