Hi David+1 to merge in TomEE. Regards.Gurkan
   On Monday, March 19, 2018, 3:02:20 AM GMT+3, David Blevins
<david.blev...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Jean-Louis has put a PR up for discussion for JWT Support in TomEE.

 - https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/123

There are 35 commits spanning 27 days of work.  It's been reviewed by Andy and
Rudy.  One a committer and one a contributor, which is great for us.

There's an open question as to where the code should live in its final state:
TomEE or Geronimo.  This conversation doesn't seem conclusive after 12 days.
It's ok for us not to agree, but we should have more votes so there is a clear
outcome and we are acting as a community to our best ability.

Vote: Merge Pull Request 123?

 +1  Yes, let's do it
 +-0 Abstain
 -1  No, don't put this code in TomEE

Out of respect for the conversation, this is not a vote of where the code will
live in its final state.  This is just a decision to merge or not.  It would
give the users something they can try, which can be updated by a future PR if
the code does eventually move.

-David