Hi Alex,

if you need to change something, always create a ticket for that.
So someone can assign it to you and we can avoid duplication works.
You can create pullrequests and refer the ticket on it.

About the code you can:
- Fix some ticket already opened.
- You can open a new one.
- All new implementation, we discuss on the list first.

--
Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_