Hi Thiago!

Welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself. Work on Java 14 support would
be fantastic. Some initial steps I'd suggest are:

* Try running a current build on Java 14, and report issues you run into
here.
* TomEE and a number of is components (OpenJPA, OpenWebBeans) use
xbean-asm, which may require an update:
https://github.com/apache/geronimo-xbean, so you may need to provide
patches to OpenJPA and OWB as well as TomEE.

Getting TomEE to build with JDK14 will likely be more difficult, but by
all means give it a shot. I'd be inclined to get a view on the current
runtime status first. Please do feel welcome to ask questions and chat on
the list.

Cheers!

Jon