Great!!!!!

I think there is general agreement that some part of the site should be
generated with Antora, and I’d certainly like some collaboration.  If you are
interested in this, you could start by looking into Antora a bit (perhaps
Antora Documentation :: Antora Docs <https://docs.antora.org/>), installing
node and npm, and seeing if you can build the lates preview site I just set up
(see my other latest post).  To understand some of Antora’s capabilities it
might be useful to look at the projects in David Jencks / Simple Examples ·
GitLab <https://gitlab.com/djencks/simple-examples> which are each intended to
demonstrate one feature without a lot of distracting content :-)

If you like web design, the UI project is going to need some work.

Another very incomplete area is organization of the pages within an Antora
component.  So far I just concentrated on getting all the content into
grammatical asciidoc, without considering organization.  If I remember
correctly, the existing site has some lists of pages generated from asciidoc
header attributes; nearly all the pages are in a flat directory structure.  I
think it would make sense to look at all the existing documentation and
organize it into categories in different Antora modules or topics, and provide
lists of pages in the nav that are ordered in a well-thought out arrangement.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks,
David Jencks