inline...

> On Jul 17, 2020, at 2:53 PM, Willes Reis <willesr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> inline and other points...
>

>> I added a TOC and the {done} checkmark seems to display nicely in that.  I
>> like having things organized in sections as it’s easier to write text
>> describing the activity, and now the TOC provides a list view.  What do you
>> think?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> David Jencks
>>>

> The TOC is great, I agree that it's good to organize. About {done}
> checkmark, I didn't know, +1 learned. Thanks!
>
> About tomee-antora-ui, it looks like most of it has already been done, but
> the items in "todo" refer to decisions.
> How to approach this subject?

I don’t know :-)  We could experiment with the header color. it might work to
have the same gradient as in the footer in the header.  It would be good to get
feedback from others on this point.

> About tomee-antora, I am studying the "todo" item "Make it easy to work
> locally" to work in it.

As a possible hint, the commented-out urls such as

#  - url: ./../../tomee-site-generator
are what I use for a local playbook.  I didn’t know it at the time I did this,
but it’s possible to use git work trees to check out all three (or 4 now?) main
tomee branches at once from one clone.

I have all the tomee projects checked out next to one another.  This playbook
was transplanted from another project so I think all the paths need to be
shortened by one parent directory, e.g. ./../tomee-site-generator.

David