Hi,

wanted to raise attention on this mail again:

I have merged the "manual" changes to add the missing links to the .asc
files of the release download page.

In this process, I discovered, that we are not using the Downloads
generator class [2] anymore. My questions is:

Did we switch on purpose from Maven repository links (for the binaries)
towards mirror links? (just want to catch up on this)

In addition, we might need to provide SHA256/SHA512 checksums for new
artifacts by INFRA release policies [3]. This might require to upgrade
the ASF parent project, see [4].

Gruss,
Richard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2975