It seems, we are already providing SHA256/SHA512 checksums for newer
releases. To rephrase my comment: If we would switch to Maven
repository links instead, we would need to upgrade the parent project
in order to deploy SHA256/SHA512 to Maven repositories.

Other question:

- How to deploy changes conducted in
https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator ?

The documentation is outdated and I have no idea of the steps required
to get the changes "live". If someone can explain the process, I am
happy to update the documentation as well.

Gruss
Richard