I am a bit confused : I thought that renaming of javax.* into
jakarta.* packages for the EE API is only targeted for TomEE 9.x.

In such case, what would be the content of a TomEE 8.0.7 release?

In any cases, I'd be happy to see a TomEE 8.0.7 release soon, in order
to get latest CVE fixes since 8.0.6.

Kind regards,
Alexandre