Hi all,

to follow up: I had a quick chat on Slack with Christian Grobmaier (VP
Data Privacy @ ASF) and the ladies operating the Matomo instance @ ASF.

Privacy will urge to remove GA in the near future. The new privacy
policy draft also removes GA [1], i.e. we have to make the move sooner
or later.

Let's be one of the early birds (besides Shiro, Maven and Flink). I
created a related issue [2].

Gruß
Richard

[1] https://privacy.apache.org/policies/privacy-policy-public.html