Looks good!  Can't wait to see what it looks like with more data.

Can you put that matomo link somewhere on the website so we can easily find it?
 Maybe we need a page for all these kinds of committer/contributor resources
like Jenkins, the list archives, a list of our git repos, the SVN repo where we
upload our releases, repository.apache.org, etc.

Most that stuff is scattered around.  One mega-links page would be pretty
awesome.

-David