i tested and had a

Pull Failed. Source{name='tomee-8.0', scmUrl='
https://github.com/apache/tomee.git', branch='tomee-8.x'}
  > git pull
org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.CheckoutConflictException: Checkout conflict
with files:
docs/comparison.adoc

i'll update to do a reset hard on remote instead of pull

and commit that as a pull request, if it can help