I pulled the latest main branch locally and compile it (mvn compile
-Djbake.http=true), but the server doesn't seem to be working.
This PR add basic Github Action so we can validate building on each PR
https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator/pull/52  we can add Jenkins
pipeline too, but I'm doing git bisect to see how we can add a check(s)
after maven build is successful in trying to validate from CI if all the
JBake requirements are met.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.