Hi,

bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany a écrit :
Hi List,
the Wiki Cleanup has been almost completed. There are just seven pages
left in:
 http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:UncategorizedPages

and ... what is the problem with the previous Education Project IRC Meeting ?

If you can remove those, please do so. Also note the new Guidelines at:

No I won't : every IRC meeting is a part of the OpenOffice.org story, so this is not an option to delete that.

 http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_Contribution_Guidelines

Historically, the wiki was there for *developers*, and then came some people who want to control every body, every thing ...

How sad ... :-/

All previous guidelines now refer to that page. Please stick to them when
creating new content or when updating old. Pages that ignoring the
guidelines will be dealt with more vicously from now on (read: they might just
be deleted).

I think you really do a bad job there.

Other categories still need help. The Education project is asked to take responsibility
for the pages in category "Education" and
its subcategories.

Why yet another war against Education Project  ?

FYI, at the beginning (you were not there ..) it was decided to NOT add categories to the IRC meetings (same for the macport, because it was too noisy.

But as I wrote, you just came after those rules have been decided, and worse : new rules have been invented without take care of the first one :/

Please take a close look at the pages in the following categories:

 http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Education
        ‎(156 members)

I won't : this is an important IRC meeting, made with students, and it *must* be kept : this is the history of the project that you want to delete.

Again, the worse thing that can happen in a Community project in fact ...

Please create subcategories (for example: "Education/Meeting Minutes",
"Education/Effort") and move the pages into the more specific
subcategory.

I'm not Sun-Oracle employee, so do it yourself.

Best Regards and thanks to all who helped out,

If you remove the IRC meeting, I'll stop immediately to contribute to the OpenOffice.org Wiki, and I'll publically explain what happened.

Eric Bachard

--
Education Project:
Blog : http://eric.bachard.free.fr/news