eric wrote:

> Why yet another war against Education Project  ?

You shouldn't jump to conclusions. Björn has sent mails to many mailing
lists, not only yours. First he asks for using categories at all for
reasons that have been discussed and explained on the dev list. Please
just use *any* category ("education" would fit the bill) so that we can
identify orphaned and obsolete pages easier.

His mail also is just a friendly hint that using more specific
categories could help interested readers to find what they are looking
for. It's completely up to you if you want to follow that. If you are
fine with using "education" as the category, no problem.

> If you remove the IRC meeting, I'll stop immediately to contribute to
> the OpenOffice.org Wiki, and  I'll publically explain what happened.

I recommend to cool down. You got a friendly hint and answered it with a
 blackmailing attempt. Not something that lets you look good in the public.

Regards,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".