Based on Luciano's comments... the top issues to addressed will be

- Resolve LGPL dependency: This is in progress, and hopefully we will have
the dependency license changed to a license that is compatible with AL2.
- Make a release: nearing completion
- Grow a diverse community: We should put some emphasis on growing the
community and making it diverse (the rule is at least three independent
contributors)