So for your example you would enter 2 delvieryservices with the same host_regex
(which would be possible because you drop the unique requirement on it),
different path prefixes and have different settings for each?

I think I get that.... ?

I _think_ this would work without changing Traffic Router (it just tags on the
path in the redirect)... 3.3 in the doc says Traffic Router will be changed as
well, but I don't see that in the PR?

Also, going back to my initial question - did you consider implementing this
with PATH_REGEXP and regex_remap?

Rgds,
JvD