ahh..    thanks,  Leif..    I didn't realize it got the workspace in
there..    That's a relic of our Jenkins CI build -- it clones into a
"workspace" dir.   Looks like I'll need to modify the build script to
be explicit when creating the tarball..

As for including the git hash in the file name,  we've been following
that convention in the rpm name for a while.   Do you think it should
be dropped from the tarball?   That's written to BUILD_NUMBER before
it's created..

-Dan