Hello All,

I've prepared another release for v1.8.0 (RC3)

Changes since 1.7.0:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/compare/RELEASE-1.7.0...RELEASE-1.8.0-RC3

This corresponds to git:
Tag: RELEASE-1.8.0-RC3

Which can be verified with the following:

git tag -v RELEASE-1.8.0-RC3

My code signing key is available here:
  http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?search=0x4587A8F0&op=vindex

Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.

Note that we are not providing the RPM files this time.   The only
artifact provided is a source tar file which can be downloaded from
here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/trafficcontrol/1.8.0/RC3/

Let me know if you need the rpm files and I can make arrangements to
get them to you.

Per Apache guidelines, the .tar.gz file is signed with my pgp key and
an md5 checksum is also provided there.

With this quick turnaround since the prior RC2,  I'd like to keep the
vote open until the same date:
The vote is open until Wednesday, December 7, 2016.

Thanks!