Hmm, no response…

I think I should suppose no one is using multiple subdomains in production.
Please response if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Zhilin

On 8/25/17, 3:12 PM, "Zhilin Huang (zhilhuan)" <zhilh...@cisco.com> wrote:

    Hi folks,

    The multiple subdomain (HOST_REGEXP) looks not working in TC version we are
using. However, after checking the code in latest master branch, I would
suspect if this is fully supported:

    1. Based on the code, Traffic Router may not fully support HOST_REGEXP with
“set_number” not equal 0. The cr-config generated will only include the first
HOST_REGEXP into the “domains” field for each delivery service. So the
auto-zones will not be generated for other HOST_REGEXP.

    2. For HTTPS delivery service, the SSL certificate will only be generated
for the first HOST_REGEXP.

    Have anyone of you are using multiple HOST_REGEXP in your delivery
services? Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

    If we want to fully support multiple subdomain (HOST_REGEXP), should we do:

    For item 1) above, expand all HOST_REGEXP and add into “domains” field for
each delivery service in “cr-config”. Is there any special reason to only
include the first one?

    For item 2) above, add SAN in SSL certificate for all HOST_REGEXP other
than the first one (set_number == 0)?

    Thanks,
    Zhilin