Hey Zhilin,

The HOST_REGEXP > 0 is not used the same as HOST_REGEXP = 0.  I understand
this is confusing, but it is what it is.  We should probably get a ticket
in to change the behavior or wording so that it is less confusing.
The HOST_REGEXP > 0 is meant to be a CNAME.  So, if you have a CDN with the
domain name `example.com` and a HOST_REGEXP 0 of `.*\.movies\.*` you could
have a HOST_REGEXP 1 of `movies.foo.bar.com` which will be a CNAME to `
movies.example.com`.  This will need to be configured in a different DNS
server (the one for `bar.com`) and will also need to be a SAN in the DS
certificate.  Then when the client looks up `different.domain.com` they
will be pointed  at `tr.movies.example.com` and TR will do the right thing.

I hope that helps?  If not, let me know.

Thanks,
Dave