Steve,

Using the miss location for the DS was a potential solution that we talked
about. However, the miss location is intended for use when the client IP falls
through MaxMind without any data. Since the default location doesn't fit this
criteria, it was decided to use a profile parameter to preserve granularity.

Jesse