Yeah, this basically solves the problem where MaxMind knows a client
is in the US (or another country) but doesn't know the state, city,
zip, etc., so it's not a "true" miss. In that case MaxMind returns the
geographic center of that country as the client's location, but we
don't want to route those clients to the cache group closest to that
location because it might not be the ideal cachegroup. By using this
parameter we can shift this high volume of "US" traffic that is
essentially being localized to a lake in Kansas to a cachegroup more
capable of handling that load. And we can do this on a per-country
basis because we can create multiple of these parameters (which we
wouldn't be able to do if we just used the Default Miss Lat/Lon of a
DeliveryService).

-Rawlin