Hi,

Currently, we poll exact one URL request to each cache server for one
interface, but now we’d like to add multiple interfaces support, therefore, we
need multiple requests to query each interface of the cache server, I check the
code of Traffic Monitor, it seems we don’t support this kind of polling, right?

I figure out different ways to support this:
1) The first way: change the ‘Urls’ field in the HttpPollerConfig from
‘map[string]PollConfig’ to ‘map[string][]PollConfig’, so that we can have
multiple polling config to query the multiple interfaces info.

2) The second way: Change the ‘URL’ field in the PollConfig from ‘string’ to
‘[]string’.

No matter which way, it seems it will bring a little big change to the current
polling model. I’m not sure if I’m on the right direction, would you guys have
suggestions for this?

Thanks,
Neil