When you say different interfaces, do you mean IPv4 versus IPv6? Or
something else?

If you mean IPv4 vs IPv6, we have a PR for that from Dylan Volz
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/pull/1627

I'm hoping to get to it early next week, just haven't found the time to
review and test it yet.

Or did you mean something else by "interface"? Linux network interfaces?
Ports?