I don't know if you were sarcastic in your last email so I will continue on
the same idea.

TS-974 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-974) talks about the same
thing I was trying to describe: hold partial objects in the cache for a
large file.

What I was trying to determine in my last posts was if this may be achieved
with a plugin or is it mandatory to make changes to the core?
Or do I completely miss the purpose of TS-974 ??