I'm not sure. The IpMap implementation is a simplified version of code I used
elsewhere. The original version used a customized RB-tree implementation
because it needed callbacks when the tree structure was modified (and it need
to be threaded as well). I left that in because it was easier than taking it
out but I don't know if IpMap really needs that for ATS. We should try to
minimize the number of independent implementations but we might do that by
converting IpMap to use the Google B-tree. You could take IpMap as an example
of what we would need out of an ordered set.